Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ryan Deiss And Social Media Money System

By J Davis

Not Long Ago I purchased a Internet course by Ryan Deiss named "Continuity Blueprint" It was marketed in a typical huge launch like all the internet marketers do these days and I have to say it was done very well. I enjoyed how Ryan Deiss presented his material on building a membership site and how he made it easy for this country boy to understand.

I got Ryan Deiss's course and ripped through it in one day. I then began to build my continuity business following the techniques that Ryan Deiss taught in the continuity course, at first I thought I was wasting my time but I soon realized that what Ryan said was absolutely true.

I kept pushing and soon developed a membership site with over 250 members each paying around thirty bucks a month.

I have to say that Ryan Diess is the real deal and his products and teaching work very well. I never thought that it was really possible to make money on the internet but Ryan Diess showed me that it was possible.

Ryan Diess has now come out with a new program along with Perry Belcher called "The Social Media Money System" which launches soon and I can't wait for it. I personally have started to use social media in my businesses but I really have not had much success.

I can't wait to tear through the social media money system by Ryan and Perry, because I know from past experience with Ryan Diess's previous product everything he does is top notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment